Honda Element Owners Club banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Look at this... the first year of the EOC, and the first year of the contest, we shock and awed our way to an comfy first place with over $3000 in donations:

http://www.scionlife.com/xmas/2003/

We had:

Total Cars Contributed: 3044
Total Forum Members: 3248
Average Donation Per Member: 0.937

With more members now... we can't give more?

·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Very last minute!!!

Today is the day folks. We are down to the wire.

Today is the last day to get your donations in for the 2006 Toy Drive.

It is not too late to make a difference for a needy child this year.

I would also like to thank everyone who donated this year it has been alot of fun running the Toy Drive this year.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Shoot! Today was payday.... I didn't realize the deadline was this far before christmas.... I'm gonna try anyway.:confused:

·
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

Here are some pictures of the toys that your donations purchased. Heidi and I had a blast purchasing all of them and delivering them to the Toys for Tots distribution center. Thanks again to all who made this possible.

Big T.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
This is great! We donated locally as well as here on the EOC! Thanks Tom for putting this together! This means a lot to all the biys & girls who would not have had a Christmas this year! You people did a great thing! Merry Christmas Everyone! :D

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
I'd like to personally thank Terrence for his efforts on this. It's more work than it might seem and he volunteered to do this on behalf of the EOC. So, thanks Big T!!!!

I did update our home page about this event and there's another separate page with the photos and story as well.

Thanks to all who participated!!!

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
thanx biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
thanks Big T. for running our Toy Drive. I am sure a lot of kids will be smiling because of you and our fellow EOC members that donated.

·
Registered
127 Posts
:cool: Simply awesome...we had a toy drive for our Carolinas S2000 Club and used the ELEMENT as the "collection wagon." :D

61 - 70 of 70 Posts