Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I own a Element SC and some other Honda's including my lawnmower :)
... but own of the specials is a Honda T500. The tiny truck stole my heart and I was fortunate to find one somewhere on a backyard. The previous owner died and all of his Honda parts and cars were for sale.

Below there's a link for those who like the "tiny T" where you can see some pics of the day we (members of the Dutch S800 club) collected parts and my T500.

Have fun!

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=FLGRNHBU

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
WOW, now that's kool!!! What are your plans for it? What was the little red Honda coup and what was under the tarp in the yard? Thanks for the pics.:cool: Drew:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hidden ...

Hi Drew,

WOW, now that's kool!!! What are your plans for it? What was the little red Honda coup and what was under the tarp in the yard? Thanks for the pics. Drew

There were several tarps in the backyard. All of these tarps (5 pieces) were hiding a S800 of S600. There were also some N600 in a shed which was build after the N600 were parked in the backyard. So to remove the N600's, we had to break down the shed first!

The red coup is a Honda S800 with special KeiHin racecarburators. Very unique.

We were there with 8 adults, but we felt like little kids in a candystore :)

Restoring the T500 will take about 2 years I guess. The car is complete, bodywork is fine and the engine even ran for about a minute. Now I'm gonna take it apart and make it as new as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts