Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
neat i could use one but 2 inportant questions
how much does it weigh and how much does it cost.
it would make the camping breafast of egg beniditic and momoasa more typical

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the link

neat i could use one but 2 inportant questions
how much does it weigh and how much does it cost.
it would make the camping breafast of egg beniditic and momoasa more typical
I provided is all I know about it - those were my questions as well. I was thinking this is better suited for the more elegant camping experience of Europe instead of the one we have here in the New World. :-D

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I don't know about the alleged acoustics of this camper, but are ramblerdan and I the only ones to see its resemblance to the rather famous Sydney, Australia Opera House?

Hello? McFly! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Okay, after seeing that little add/movie, I can guess that the Opera is NOT cheap. Very effing cool, YES, cheap, No.

I would love to have one of those and I know my wife would be all about camping if I had that.8)

·
Registered
164 Posts
"
I don't know about the alleged acoustics of this camper, but are ramblerdan and I the only ones to see its resemblance to the rather famous Sydney, Australia Opera House?
"

Nope. I assumed that's why it's called what it's called. Certainly has style.

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Looks like lots of features.

"It is made of oak, stainless steel and leather. It comes with all the trimmings of a luxury RV - a compact kitchen, ceramic toilet and outdoor shower, it even has heating. Two electrically adjusted beds that become one with a single movement. Low impact LED lights brighten the interiors which has comfortable storage space for your personal items. Wine aficionados can relax on the veranda of the camper, sipping their favorite wine that has been chilled in the wine rack!"

But then for $45,000 (33,000 Euros).......:shock:

(Yes, that's the suggested retail price)

Camping in Europe is very different. Much more a "Bwana on Safari" outing - instead of "camping". Had English friends that brought carpet, easy-chairs, and an ottoman, so the could sit outside their tent in a little outdoor living room in comfort with a glass of bubbly - when we went camping in Canada. And with a wardrobe - bush jackets, pith hats, the works.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Wow... Beautiful camper, but I couldn't justify that price unless I hit the lottery!

·
Registered
543 Posts

Hello? McFly! :twisted:
The only ones? I hardly think so. The connection is so obvious it shouldn't even need mention.:roll:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Camping in Europe is very different. Much more a "Bwana on Safari" outing - instead of "camping". Had English friends that brought carpet, easy-chairs, and an ottoman, so the could sit outside their tent in a little outdoor living room in comfort with a glass of bubbly - when we went camping in Canada. And with a wardrobe - bush jackets, pith hats, the works.
That sounds just smashing:)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's

out of my price range - I'll have to keep looking unless I get inspired like Jojo and build my own. I have to finish my kayak first....:|

1 - 17 of 17 Posts