Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Some of you may know me from Instagram or the Honda Element Owners Group on Facebook. My name is Phoenix, I sell used Element parts and admin a few groups. I have two Elements currently, an 03 SOP with 160k and a 05 RR with 175k. I’m the creator of the Element hammock system. I pretty much live full time in my E, and travel around with my doggo. If I can help out at all just ask.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
687 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you already know your way around Elements pretty well! : - )

You mentioned that you sell used Element parts. Do you have an inventory with prices listed on-line somewhere?

If so, that would be great. There's always someone on this site looking for various parts.

BTW your RR '05 in the picture looks great! I like all the stickers on the rear side windows; takes me back to the '70's and my teen years, where stickers on the rear side windows (especially for aftermarket hod rod parts) was the In Thing to do! : - )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you already know your way around Elements pretty well! : - )

You mentioned that you sell used Element parts. Do you have an inventory with prices listed on-line somewhere?

If so, that would be great. There's always someone on this site looking for various parts.

BTW your RR '05 in the picture looks great! I like all the stickers on the rear side windows; takes me back to the '70's and my teen years, where stickers on the rear side windows (especially for aftermarket hod rod parts) was the In Thing to do! : - )
Since I travel around, I don’t keep much inventory. I generally take orders based on what elements are available to me in local yards.
And thanks! They are mostly from adventures or other Element owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts