Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago my company's CEO saw my E in the parking lot. He asked me several questions about it and ended the conversion that while interesting, it was too ugly to own.

This past Friday as he boarded the plane, he stuck his head in the cockpit and said, "Bill, that's the ugliest car I have ever seen". Later in the flight, I went back to the cabin and we talked about the Element some more.

When he got on the plane Sunday afternoon, he told me that he bought one on Saturday. Such is the power of the E!

·
Registered
540 Posts
He went from "ugly" one day to buying one the next?

That's some fast seduction. He must have just finally sat in an Element and drove it and felt the whole FUN of the E.

What other vehicle(s) does he have? If you say H2 or Escalade, I'm going to start giggling, big time!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Elemental, what kind of Jet do you fly?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Elemental, I fly a Cessna Skyhawk and a Quicksilver Sprint Ultralight. It must be a amazing to fly a Gulfstream G IV at 45,000 ft

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I live about 40 min from Tederboro, So your one of those guys that fly the small jets 100ft over rt 80 lol. Yeah flying UL's are alot of fun. I usually rent a plane from a small private strip in upstate NY. I've been flying them since 97.

[quote:3a01c54969="elemantal"]I think it would be amazing to fly an ultralight. How far from Telerboro do you live?[/quote:3a01c54969]

·
Registered
43 Posts
You got to get them to trade that G4 in for a G550
You can make it out of noise restrictive airports late at night.

Heli Pilot here!
B206BIII, R44, AS350B.

Ever bring your G4 back to LGB?
Cl's are pretty cool, Ozzy has one!
Karlz28

1 - 12 of 12 Posts