Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

It's been quite a while. Needless to say it was a crazy time period away, after seeing a bunch of VW's head to 'Waterfest' and a couple of inquiring facebook messages, I decided it was time I become active again. ; ) What can I say: I miss you guys & gals! I mean, after spending all that money on the E (hence the thread title), I couldn't just turn my back on everyone. Although, Justin knows: I almost traded the E in for a new Ford Fusion. I was considerably close too, but I just couldn't do it. Even my girlfriend said in the end it just wouldn't be right to let the box go.

In my never-ending quest to never, ever enter the real world again, I managed to keep myself in the Northeast and will now officially be a MA resident in about a week. Or, well, whenever I can get myself over to the RMV to start the paperwork. Going to be living in a town local to UMass Amherst. I'll get some pictures up eventually.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well! I can only imagine what's happened since I was last on...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Good to see you back! Thanks for not giving "The black sheep" away :)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Sylvester and I were talking about, out at the Indy 500 this year. I was hoping you would return to the bunch.

We are having a meet in Penn. next week. Take a ride down and see everyone. It's only 5 hours from Amherst. Or get a campsite, and join us.

Dom

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could... This friday we're closing on our new place in MA and moving the following day. On top of our other plans, we won't have much time to do anything else until probably late August. I will definitely try to make the next one and all the ones for years to come. I need my E to last me the next 5+ years, so I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. ; )

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
there is allways camping at JURNS in aug 20th

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds more realistic! I will at least make a cameo appearance if I can't convince my GF to stay at least one night. We're getting three kittens so she may be reluctant to leave them all alone only after two weeks.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
That sounds more realistic! I will at least make a cameo appearance if I can't convince my GF to stay at least one night. We're getting three kittens so she may be reluctant to leave them all alone only after two weeks.
she will if they wake her up at night by clawing at her feet in the night.

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Het Wastedonanime - Long time no see...
Come to the Jamboree. Camping in rough.
See post...pm with any questions.
Always,
jurn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts