Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
South Coast Accessories has a few new products coming for the Element. One of them is for the Element Dog owners. We just designed and made the prototype of the Riley Pet Mat. This custom Deluxe mat is made to fit the Rear Cargo area of the Element. It will protect your rear cargo area while giving your pet a safe comfortable place to travel and call their own. Each mat will be custom made and will be personalized with our exclusive embroidery Paw Print and your Dog's name. I'll be posting photos soon.:cool: Purchase and launch date will be in August, any questions contact us at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Each mat will be custom made and will be personalized with our exclusive embroidery Paw Print and your Dog's name. I'll be posting photos soon.:cool: Purchase and launch date will be in August, any questions contact us at [email protected]
Hmmmm.... I wasn't planning on getting this stuff but could find use for a personalized mat.

:)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The Riley Pet Mat - Unveiled!

Jerry from South Coast Accessory unveiled two new products at the DC Box Mini Meet, Greet & Eat this past weekend. The Riley Pet Mat - Rear Cargo Area Carpet for Dogs: Shown in Black (also comes in Gray), the carpet that can be customized with your pet's name:
Riley Mat.JPG
For more information visit www.southcoastaccessories.com or e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I'll get one each - one for my Element with the dog paw print in ORANGE - no name and one for my wife's CR-V (if you can do it)

I looked on the site and no info

PM me please

·
Registered
941 Posts
nice mats. Dose this cover the area behind the rear seats or the whole back end? for those of us who keep the back seats in the basement.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice mats. Dose this cover the area behind the rear seats or the whole back end? for those of us who keep the back seats in the basement.
The Riley Pet Mat, is designed for the rear cargo section behind the rear seats. We have the complete rear section available with or without the cutouts. We could custom make yours to have our paw print and your dogs name added to it. :cool:
This is one of our new products that will be launched this month. You won't find it on our website yet, but email me at [email protected] and I can take your advanced order. The Design and Prototype is finished and the plant is ready to produce it. These mats will be custom made one at a time because of the custom Embroidery work and the personalized names. The lead times on these mats are 5-7 working days and then add the shipping time from Southern Calif. So if this is a gift keep this in mind.
We'll have more information and photo's by the end of the month on our site. For now we just wanted to give you the advanced look at what we have been working on. The response has been fantastic, and as always the advanced process at the plant produces quality products time and time again.
We'll keep you posted on the the official launch of these new products on our website. As always drive safe and thanks for your support, Jerry/SCA

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Well, according to Jerry, I was the 1st to bite the bullet and order one (actually I ordered two, one for the Element and one for the CR-V)
I have to say that the fit and finish on it is great. Looks wise, the SOP colored stitching matches my Element
Here is a picture(so Jojo doesn't yell @ me)
Now things won't slide around back there as much

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Dang - that's cool.

Just forwarded the link to a friend with a brand new CRV and a brand new dog.

I'm mulling.....

:)
Come-on HC, you have everything else..............
Here it is inside the "other" Honda in our Garage (2007 CR-V) - back seat folded up for clarity..............

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts