Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks Good!

What size are those Yoks???...and how do they feel, I'm thinking about a set, but i once put them on my wives Pilot and they were a little shacky!!:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the same tires in 225/70/16 and I think they rock. Awesome all around traction, stable on the freeway and not loud at all IMO. They're not particularly blocky for ATs but supposedly do well snow and minor off road conditions (I haven't encountered either yet with this set). They're not too expensive either.

Click for bigger images:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
looks good to me.
i like the black wheels w/ the silver body, and i'm not a Raiders fan. i like what appears to be a wider stance. i prefer wheels w/ an odd number of spokes, but that's just me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Iam running the same tires,have about 15k on them great tire. Iam going to get a set for the wifes E in a few months. I never used to rotate tires on my cars, but have started to with this set of tires and it really seems to help with tire wear.*EDIT* I just clicked on crabs pictures for the larger view and noticed they were A/T-S mine are H/T-S I wonder what the differenc is? The tread looks the same as in the picture. Anyway still a great tire

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yoko Letters

Any pics with the white letter side facing out on the Yokohoma AT/S...Im torn betweem those and the BF G's which have a great looking white side

1 - 9 of 9 Posts