Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's going on fellow NorCal EOCers...?

Had an impromptu meet-and-greet (4-days notice) at Ocean Beach in good old San Francisco... This is my first attempt to link photos from another server so forgive me in advance...

Here we go...

Titled: "We three Kinds of Orient are..."

Titled: "Rymo926's engine..."

Titled: "Eclectic707's engine..."

Titled: "LunchBoxDriver's engine..."

Titled: "Rymo926's front... No H-badge but notice the foggies..."

Titled: "Pacific Coast Highway... Southbound... Rymo926 in the lead"

Titled: "Grabbing a bite at Chipotle in Daly City..."

Well, a great day spent with 2 new friends... Thanks again to Rymo926 and Eclectic707 for meeting up with me... All the info gotten from those two alone has my head spinning on the other mods I'd like to do and NOT do to my Lunch Box...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Rymo926... I'd be honored to moderate... Organizing and snapping pics is what I do best (now, if this attempt at posting pics on the thread works)...

If this IS successful, I'd like to thank AztecRol for the assist on getting this thread put together... Not bad for my 2nd official thread and I think my 100th post...! LOL!!! (TIN MAN, I AM!!! LOL!!!)

As for Serj22, Jt5, Osinkboy, and TenKen714... Next time... No worries...! We still need ideas on where to meet on October 10 (another Saturday)... I'm down to make it a barbeque G2G... Just post your ideas...

Thanks for your time and hope to meet all you NorCal EOCers real soon...

LBD

·
Registered
557 Posts
Excellent Idea going to Chipotle. Did you guys drag race from every red light on the highway front? If not... you should've... I mean, I don't endorse such things:rolleyes: Barbeque sounds good to me, either way doesn't matter you guys are going to want a Cr-v after you see mine... jk. It's incomplete and in between projects...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Serj22...!

Yessir...!

Well, I mean, Rymo926 does have a "heavy" foot and as you can tell by my photos, I was trying to take those "action" shots on our way to Chipotle... I did manage to BARELY keep up with Rymo926 and Eclectic707 but hey, it's the E-Life and I'm just here to enjoy it and document what I can of it...

Awesome to hear you're bringing the V next time...!

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Bummed I missed out. It would have been two E's and to SC's!!

Thanks for the pics!!!! Nice to see some local E's hanging out.

I will think up some good ideas for 10-10.

:D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great...!

AztecRol,

Good to hear... Any idea is welcome and you are welcome there too...!

Looking forward to meeting up with you...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nothing a little engine cleaner can't handle...! You planning on making the one on the 10th...?

LBD

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I miss Ocean Beach. :-(

I never open my hood at a meet, I'm too embarassed by all the dirt and grime from 2.5 years of dirt and grime... :oops:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice pics LBD. As soon as I get my laptop back I'll post some ground pics of our E's. Only thing we didn't get was a group pic of us 3. About the 10/10 meet if we can get a location going I can create some flyers and put them on the oh so many elements I see here in the city.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The 3 that showed......

View upon leaving the Beach Chalet

Rymo926's ride

LunchBoxDriver's ride

Eclectic707's ride(which is mine)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nicely done Eclectic707...!!! *applause*

I was wondering when those pics will show up...! LOL!!! Love the angles man...! Aweseome, just awesome...!!!

Well, looking forward to the 10/10 meet now...

LBD

·
Registered
40 Posts
man I missed this one. Nice to see fellow toasters meeting. I guess I'll try to see if I can swing by on 10-10-09 before heading to a kids party in Fremont. :D I'm located in Hercules/Rodeo area.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
yea, i would love to check out your SC

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BlueSC...

Looking forward to seeing you...! Just swing on by so that we can snap pics of our E's all together... You and Serj22 can bookend the shot since you guys are blue... Unless AztecRol shows up and then Serj22 can be in the middle...! I know, I know... Serj have a V...!!!

Anyhow, in case any one else is interested or perhaps missed the thread... Here's the link to the October 10th meet...

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58879

And as Rymo926 has once said, "Be there or be ROUND"...
..................................................:lol:LOL!!! :lol:

LBD

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks guys..I'll try to be there before we head to Fremont.

Rymo926..I would love to show the ride man..Its still stock.

LBD..yeah man. I would love to see other E's in the Bay Area and snap some pictures.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts