Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my E this Friday!!! I can't wait!!! I'll be putting some miles on her. I'm sneaking outta work early to go to the dealership!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats!

I'm picking mine up Friday, too! It should be here in approximately 48 hrs but I will probably wait until Friday to pick it up! :grin:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome! You have chosen wisely! The best 09+ color out there!

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
*sniff*, *sniff*, *sniff*...

Yup...

I'm smelling the WEERDNESS of the E-ople 'round here...! Oh, except Shabbi though... :razz: :shock:THAT guy is a GENIUS!!! :shock: :razz:

Welcome! You have chosen wisely! The best 09+ color out there!
Before I forget... Remember to get to the "Greets & Intros" section with pics of your new E-Baby so that we can get a "gander" (HA!) of what she looks like...! That way, you can get your Official EOC Welcomes...

(I NEVER get enough of pics of PMMs...)

LBD

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The stork came early

Just got home from the dealership with my E!!! HUGE difference from driving my 01 Hyundai Accent and my 08 Kia Sportage. I LOVE IT!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats! Pics???????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good for you. I am very jealous. My son just got a '10 (dog package) and I would love to trade my '06 in on a '10. It is all about $$. I can not do it now. The '10 has some great features vs. my '06. I must tell you, I have two luxury German cars, but the E is by far the one I enjoy the most.
I know you are going to enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Official Welcome being withheld until pictures are posted

Pictures are proof of ownership

1 - 15 of 15 Posts