Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post...got my new TRM '08 EX yesterday and I LOVE IT!!! My husband has been telling me for months now that the perfect car for me was the 'E'. The first time he said that I replied, 'I think I'm a little offended by that, I mean, have you really looked at those things? You think that fits me?' My next thought was does he think I'm goofy looking or square and chunky? Which is worse? ;-)

All kidding aside, I have been driving an '04 Odyssey for over 5 years. When we bought it, we had a baby and we were thinking of having our second. Even though neither of us wanted to drive a minivan, we agreed that it would be really handy with little ones - which, it was. But our little ones are now 6 and 4 and it was time for something a little more fun.

I test drove an '09, but really wanted an '08 because I liked the color of the interior better (it's very beige-like on the 08' TRM, gray on the '09). I also wanted the moonroof which was left off the '09s :confused: I got lucky because a dealer nearby still had just what I wanted and was dying to get rid of it.

Looking forward to being a part of the EOC!!!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Yay . . . another mom mini-van convert! :D

Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Pictures please and fill out your profile (maybe you are my neighbor:D )

Welcome to the cult and enjoy driving your E.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group - official Warm welcome will come after you post a picture and fill in your profile
and just so you know, we are all chunky and goofy looking

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse, Emom! Post pics of the new E. Until then, we "officialy" don't believe your story. So take those pics and start posting! :D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
welcome aboard !!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congrats & welcome Emom:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts