Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had my SC 4 long years and here are a few pics to show the progress of it's transformation of a regular SC into something a lil more unique. Take notice of the drop in the four pics.

Pic 1 = Stock Springs w/ painted stock wheels

Pic 2 = Eibach Pro Kit w/ plasti dipped wheels

Pic 3 = Eibach Pro Kit w/ PIAA wheels

Pic 4 = Eibach Ground Controls w/ PIAA wheels

I'd still like to go a tad lower in the rear as well....:lol::lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
burtch your ride is coming along so nicely and looks so good. i love the timeline. and i love where you applied your round EM sticker.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
as soon as i got mine in the mail i knew right where it was going. great minds think alike. you've given an idea so i figure i'll do one too

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Very nice progression on the E Burtch! It's amazing how lowering a vehicle can change the look of the car:)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Looking good !

·
Registered
176 Posts
What offset are your wheels? I know you said you thought they were either 40 or 45 in a pm a while ago. Just wondering if you ever found out what it actually is. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What offset are your wheels? I know you said you thought they were either 40 or 45 in a pm a while ago. Just wondering if you ever found out what it actually is. Looks great!
The offset is actually 42

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was thinking on going with 19's too. I like the way the tires are on your 19's... What size is it and the specs on your rims, If u don't mind?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was thinking on going with 19's too. I like the way the tires are on your 19's... What size is it and the specs on your rims, If u don't mind?
I got the wheels from a forum member here. PIAA brand 19X8.5 with a 42 offset. The tires are Pirreli Rossi P Zero's 235/45/19. I'm actually going to pick up some Hankook Ventus 225/35/19's today. Going to stretch em a lil. After putting on my 19's my speedometer changed by about 3 mph slower.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picked up a set of Hankook Ventus V12 tires today from A guy on Craigslst. Cool dood and he was rockin a sweet WRX. Paid 300 and they are practically band new, less than 1K miles. His father in law bought the wrong size for his Outback

1 - 20 of 302 Posts