Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

I just put a Thule roof rack, a Rage Powersports basket and hunter brush guard on my sweet lil orange tonka truck, and then sprinkled all of that with a healthy heaping of lights. I hadn't seen anyone use the "Rage Cage" as I like to call it but I think it fits nicely on the E. As for what many have said about the Hunter brush guard.........the instructions looked like they were scribbled by a blind cave child being attacked with a cattle prod, but besides that you can kinda piece everything together and it works out nicely. The guard feels very solid, its only been on there a week so I haven't seen any kind of problems, but I figure if it starts to rust Ill just douse the whole thing in bed liner or something.

-soup

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Nice, now you need to get some aggressive tires to finish it off

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks Orange!

You read my mind, Ive actually been browsing around for a set of flat black red lined rims and found a set I really dig but they have a zero offset so Im not sure how that would work with the E.

there is a post about it here

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56772

If anybody reading this has any advice, please throw me a bone, i could really use the help.

Thanks!

soup

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
can I ask where you decided to route the wiring for the roof basket lights through? I've just picked up 4 hella 500's for my coleman basket & need to start thinking about wiring....

Looks good man!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts