·
Registered
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Atomic E said:
Cool, dogtown is a neat area :D

I had a friend down the street when I was growing up who had a slip-n-slide great fun!
See, I know what fun is.....I had a slip N slide too. :p Some adults are just overgown kids.:wink: Other adults never were kids......:-|

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
"See, I know what fun is..." she says 2,500 posts later, in half a year? It would seem obvious to me that kissya has a somewhat different idea than I do, of what "fun" is...even though I grew up with neighbors who owned a Slip 'N' Slide...:???:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
kissya said:
We could always get a couple of trash bags ...soaked them in soapy water...like a home made slip N slide. :razz: I forget your to young to remember the slip N slide.....:rolleyes: I'll just have to show ya....its alot of fun.:p
What?:???: I had one...:smile:
Atomic E, Thanks... We moved to Dogtown 2 years ago after living in the Delmar Loop for 7 years...Miss living there but Dogtown is great!:-D

·
Registered
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
You know what fun things you can do in St. Louis in mid-summer? You can sweat your arse off, walk around with a wet towel on your head, survive a monsoon up from the Gulf Coast or hope a tornado doesn't lift you up and send you to Nebraska.

Geez, this will be a test of the A/C in the E.:)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts