Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Element
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read this in a review about the Element on Crutchfield's site:
“It also has a certain quirky charm that should serve it well in the years to come. We’ve already heard it compared to the legendary VW Microbus, which makes a certain amount of sense. Current and future jam band fans, your chariot awaits!”

I can't help but imagine my element with a 70s style hippie VW Microbus paint job☮🎨
Some inspiration...great for camping, concerts, and Doo Dah Parades:)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2011 Element
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perfect!!!
For those who don't know...
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Tire

In 1968, Joplin picked up a used ’65 Porsche 356c with a white paint job for $3,500.
In ’95, the car was loaned to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum for all to see in person. However, in 2015, Janis Joplin’s psychedelic Porsche was finally put up for auction at the “Driven by Disruption” sale in New York City. It brought a whopping $1.76 million, making it the highest selling Porsche 356 at a public auction.

·
Registered
2007 LX MT/FWD
55 Posts
Hello,
At least, it was a post 72 VW bus they screwed up..
Save the next owner the headache. Don't paint it just, wrap it.
Your resale value and prospective buyers will be very slim if, you paint it. JMHO
Yep, I'm no fun... but, do as you will. It's your car, not mine.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I love the theme but yes I would wrap it unless the paint job you currently have is in really bad shape and or if there are some dents and rust that need to be repaired, price out both a custom paint job and a vinyl wrap, interested to see what each would cost

1 - 5 of 5 Posts