Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
12,180 Posts
I was looking on yahoo autos, which is where I found my E. Just browsing. I found a 2008 5spd with 278 miles (according to the free carfax) for just under $17,000. Is this a typo? Am I missing something?

http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/ho...pe=used&model=element&make=honda&distance=300
It is at a Honda dealer...Left over inventory is not uncommon. I know of dealers that still have brand new 2006 and 2007 Civics in stock.

The carfax shows that it was dealer traded which explains the mileage jump from 5 to 278. It has been on the lot for over 2 years now....They clearly want to move it.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
It's an M/T. Another example of why Honda is going to stop building the M/T. They just sit on the lots, unsold. I'll bet this dealer will not bring in another M/T for stock. It's too bad people don't like them.

Dom

·
Registered
873 Posts
there was a 08 on the lot when I bought mine priced at 18500.but was told they would take 16000. I should of got it in stead. it was NBP.thats why they couldnot sell it in fl.:evil::evil::evil: but we fell in love with my kinki cargo .and there goes my brain again, STUPID !!!! and I think it was 4wd. oh well women & cars ,cars & women,& racing. not sure if it's a curse or a blessing,probly curse like the E:shock:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
oh well women & cars ,cars & women,& racing. not sure if it's a curse or a blessing,probly curse like the E:shock:

You did not insert the most important word!!!

Fast !!

That's Fast women, and Fast cars !

Dom

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
When I was doing a nationwide search for my 2008 5-speed 4WD the only manual trannies I found for sale were through dealers, although at the time they were all gently used and had higher mileage. Had I not needed a 4WD I'd have jumped at this one.

It would be very sad if Honda stop making manual transmissions. Whether it's because people don't "like" them or because no-one is taught how to drive one anymore, since there aren't that many around in the first place...

When I have to turn mine over to a valet or carwash I'm always wondering if they'll know what to do with the clutch.

Yeah, I'd fly to Kentucky for that car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its a manual transmission, 2WD LX so probably the reason they're trying to clear it off the lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts