Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out, can you guess which one is the new one?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
just did mine sat :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know, not really, at least I don't think so. got alot of oak, pine and cypress down here in south Louisiana.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
DAMN! I'm at 27000, I should do mine ASAP. Where is the cheapest place to get replacement filters? Is there an aftermarket version? Can I just trim some HEPA filter material?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mine at 102,000mi looked like that but I'm sure they've been changed.

·
Registered
549 Posts
DAMN! I'm at 27000, I should do mine ASAP. Where is the cheapest place to get replacement filters? Is there an aftermarket version? Can I just trim some HEPA filter material?

H and A would be the best place to get them

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Need to say, so people don't get freaked out.
This project has a direct relationship on where you live. I changed mine after I saw a friends. She had a really dirty one, but she drives more city traffic and behind vehicles in stop and go. Basically, city traffic.
I changed mine at a later mileage, but I drive a few miles, country roads and not far.
Mine was still very clean.

I could have waited more time, but who would have known.

Regards,
jurn

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NO Sac King had an extra set so he gave them to me. They were STP brand, he got em at autzone...bout 20 bucks.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Wix , makes great aftermarket parts
Oil filter # 51356
Air filter # 42188
Cabin filter # 24817

RUBY
I agree I go to napa and get the napa gold cabin filters and they seem to be very good quality. The napa filters are made by wix. They always have them in stock where I live and I've never had to wait for them to be ordered.

·
Registered
177 Posts
My E has 96,000 miles on it but it's new to me for the last month. So i have NO idea if it's been changed but the car was kept in stellar condition. Is this something I can pull out and look at without damaging it? Money is so tight it's none existent right now so while I'd love to check it out I don't want to risk breaking or tearig the filter.

·
Registered
177 Posts
OMG! That's what that part is, the glove box stop! I know, but listen, both my E;s came with random parts in the glovebox and I never figured out what they were. Sure enough this one came with that stop, that looks like a lever of some sort.

Hmmm, I don't know what bearing this has but it means I can stop carrying it around in my purse in case I run into another E owner.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts