Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, its been done. My glorious Element is no more. It was picked up this morning by a gentleman who runs a kayak/canoe outfitting business (so at least I know the E will be used as it was meant to). After much thought, I settled on a 2006 Honda Accord EX-L due to gas mileage concerns after accepting a new position approx 50 miles away.

In the meantime, keep an eye out on the trading post, I have a few extras that I'll be getting rid of in the near future.

Rest assured, I will own an Element again. So I will see all of you later...

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Sorry for your loss!

It will be good if you can find the time to drop by the meet!

Dom

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
At least you are still in the family and did not switch to Prius. Good luck with the Accord and the new job! :)

Well folks, its been done. My glorious Element is no more. It was picked up this morning by a gentleman who runs a kayak/canoe outfitting business (so at least I know the E will be used as it was meant to). After much thought, I settled on a 2006 Honda Accord EX-L due to gas mileage concerns after accepting a new position approx 50 miles away.

In the meantime, keep an eye out on the trading post, I have a few extras that I'll be getting rid of in the near future.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ooo, ooo...! Maybe get in on a 2nd Gen E when they come out...? Looking forward to seeing you back in the saddle again buddy...! Take care and best wishes on the job...!

LBD

·
Registered
689 Posts

Sorry about your loss, but at least you stayed in the Honda family!

Besides, this gives you time to gear up for the second-generation Elements set for 2011 production year!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Besides, this gives you time to gear up for the second-generation Elements set for 2011 production year!
Hey Hab...

Is it official...?

LBD

·
Registered
575 Posts
I can't imagine driving a sedan again. Good luck with the job and new car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts