Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat night / sunday mornin i will be ON carolina beach. I usually park near the far end. I have a burn barrel and whatnot... so if you feel like stoping by, do so, camp out, freak out the jeep owners. BYOB of course. and if you want to burn some hot dogs/mallows, bring em as well, i might not have em.

Obviously short notice and not a planned event... i might plan one for later this month... so if youre interested lemmie know, otherwise i will just go with my wife anyway.

Its a pretty safe bet i will be the only element on the beach. Surely the only CK element.

NOTE: you must have 4wd. If you dont and just want to tent camp next to me. Holler, ill toss you in the back seat :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh man! Yeah this is short notice for me but I would be interested in making the trip maybe at a later time if you're still game. What weekend are you thinking about? I have not been to Carolina Beach in about 17 years! LOL It's just a straight trip my way down I-40 right?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BRITTS DONUTS!!

lol yea its pretty much a straight shot on down 40 till you hit wilmington then you head south (i forget which hiway but its pretty simple) Im thinking last month in june? im pretty free this whole month but i dont think i wanna go 2 weekends in a row.

26-27 june sound good?

if you do plan on making it for this or the 26th i suggest checking the tidal info and getting there before the high tide during the day so you know where it is and where best to park. tomorrows high tide is around 2pm and then at 1 am so i plan on getting there around noon.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Let me check with my boss...opps I mean my wife and make sure there is nothing going on that weekend. I need a get away of some sorts! Yeah next weekend would not work out for me....was trying to do the camping thing in Medows of Dan, VA next weekend but some things came up.

·
Registered
680 Posts
2009ELE...Meadows of Dan is this weekend for Dogdrool's bday?? or were your just going there by yourself next week?

Reaperzune8... Thanks man, I am really tempted to cancel my plans now and head down to the beach b/c I wanna see how my Elemae handles on the sand...and i picked up the tailgate cabana and privacy curtains 2 weeks ago...it would be nicer to test it on the beach rather than in front of my house...hahaha(still may happen)

I'll let you know...deng it...i hate cancellin, but the beach sounds so much better than going to a bbq

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the other thing is the last week of june ill change it to some other time in july. I dont wanna detract from that one for sure and i was thinking about sneaking in to that one for a day maybe. Saturday was beautiful btw.

I will look at all the dates again just to be sure.

·
Registered
730 Posts
2009ELE...Meadows of Dan is this weekend for Dogdrool's bday?? or were your just going there by yourself next week?
Yeah that camping trip for Dogdrool starts this weekend if I'm not mistaken. I was going to try and go but something came up.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"this weekend" was last weekend :lol: the next beach trip i got planned is for the 26th and 27th June as long as it doesnt conflict with anybody elses get together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts