Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member here for a while and gotten some good info but haven't posted anything so I thought I'd say hello. I'm from Houston, TX (Clear Lake Area) and my wife and I own an 06 Honda Element EX-P AT. It's hers and she loves it. We currently have a 2 great danes and a lab-dane mix and the E is awesome for holding muddy dogs. The rear seats haven't been in for 8 months.. LOL! We've had our E for a year now and things are going well.

If anyone lives around here it I have a garage stocked with tools if anyone needs help/place to work.

We also have an 05 Dodge Durango w/ HEMI. That's mine!! :) The element is fun to drive but that little motor is no V8.. LOL! We also have a volksrod (vw beetle, no roof, fenders, etc.) that is just being torn apart this weekend. Hopefully it'll be up and running by next summer.

·
Registered
872 Posts
howdy from florida. Ive got a bug street car with 2332 cc moter hoosier 16X31 rear's skineys up front.pretty much all built by me.& it flies.(mustang killer).great to hear from you .post more offten.8)

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
and a howdy from Alaska as well.....:shock: 8)

Welcome!! Glad you finally posted!! ;-):razz::razz::razz:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Back at Ya Chesterspot! I'm in Austin, finally stopped raining long enough to give my E a bath (I bet it's 20-30 lbs. lighter).

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Lets see some pics..................

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
... and...

From the West Coast...

Northern California well wishes and welcomes...! May she provide you many more years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD

PS: just another reminder for the pics as well and a free bump...!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts