Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to see if you can help me pick out my rack with just posting different racks you might have or had with just the name, price and picture. im new to racks and dont know all the different racks so this would help me and other rack noobs greatly. tia

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
You may have to do your own searching in this section. There are plenty of pictures of roof racks, just not collected in one neat recent thread. There's a recent one that focuses on baskets on racks.

Prices have probably been mentioned at various times as well, but it might be easier to look them up yourself. Thule and Yakima fitting/pricing guides can be found at a number of web sites.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought it would be nice to have an end all thread on roof racks. i gusss ill start.

brand: oem honda
price:$226 at handa-accesories

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in the middle of selling my old Yakima rack system from my old car and buying a new set for my E. I'm keeping the rollers and pads for my kayak, so I'm sticking with Yakima. I'm going through eBay to keep it simple - you can get a good feel by watching bids. I've found the towers go for $100-$130, crossbars for $60, pads for $35, and locks $20-$35. I figure I'll break even or down only $40.

I'll post pics once I get it all together and on my E!

·
Registered
200 Posts
roof rack pics and prices

Be mindfull that posting pictures and prices on this site may get your post deleted. No reason, other than the fees that a sponsor pays to advertise on the site has been offered. I have been told that post that mention my rack have been deleted. By the way I have built and sold 18 racks 100% of the sales are to EOC members. Good luck and happy digging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts