Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at the performance shop by my house today and I was inquiring about getting some tien s-tech springs for my '07 sc....they said that they were't available on the sc for some reason. I have no idea why :? Anyways...i know that they make them for the non sc model, but not sure if they will work with the sc suspension. Anyone have experience with the tien springs on an SC????

·
Registered
562 Posts
in 07 they wound one spring in the opposite direction to help correct for bump steer or something. so earlier springs won't fit. can be made to fit but it would be easier to go with what fits, coilovers or eibach.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You will need two front struts off of a 03-06 ex in order to run the stechs. Everything else is the same..If your in the market for Stechs I have them new in box for 150 pick up or $160 shipped

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, that really blows....i was hoping for a cheap way to drop the E....I would go with the eibachs, but the drop isn't low enough for me :-(.....looks like i'm going to have to save up some more $ and go with the tien basics....thanks for the info guys!

·
Registered
87 Posts
2 new Kyb's for the front would be $200 and stechs $220 so $440 total..doesn't seem too expensive considering Coilovers are north of $1k

1 - 5 of 5 Posts