Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

It's been awhile since I've been a regular poster on the forum, but I still couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

This Monday I'll be taking delivery on a new car, a 2010 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition :grin:.

I'll definitely miss the Element, and this forum. You are truly a great and knowledgeable community to be a part of...maybe I'll stick around for awhile (*cough*LWC*cough*).

Keep an eye on the trading post, I might be selling my wheels/tires + painted dashboard, along with a few other things...

(not mine, but same car/color I'll be getting)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Sorry to see you go.

I have always enjoyed your posts!

Dom

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Best wishes. Sorry to see you go. Come back and visit every once in a while. The door is always open and we'll leave the lights on for you.

·
Registered
873 Posts
no !!! say it aint so!!! a tieodie ? I hear those thing are going fast !!! even when you dont want them to.:grin: just messen, I wish I had a toyoder.it's been many years since I've had one.they were and still are the best import car made. even with the problems they have now.everybody has defects.like this,pinto,firestone,gm trucks gastanks,mopar staling & breke caliper piston swelling &sticken.honda fireball fit. so good luck (I want a toy 4 runner hybrd) but the banker says no. paid cash fer this scaming honda.& banks dont like that. oh well, one of these days.( but my kid does have a preious & it cost about $60.00 to come home from misourie)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Ok. You are making me drooling right now. :|

I had a 4Runner for 10 years, Toyota 4WD pickup before that, before I jump ship to Honda. I really missed offroad capability of 4Runner & 4WD pickup, but I have to say I don't missed the gas mileage & the cost of Toyota part. I never get more than 16-17 mile average vs 21-22 mile average on my E right now, & 4Runner part cost 50%+ more than E. Toyota is making a lot of money on the parts.

Still, I have to say 4Runner is an awesome off-road SUV with tons of low torque at low speed.
Congrat on the new toy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts