Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Lookin good. The Fuzz would move in next door if I did that around here. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ugh cops suck lol. I have had every car I ever owned tinted and have only gotten 2 tickets ever for them (knock on wood). My wife on the other hand has 35% and she gets pulled over about once a week lol. I hate clear windows!!! how else am I supposed to pick my nose lmao! And the bed in the E wouldnt work the same if the windows were clear hahaha :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I always thought the strips look bad and they are a dead giveaway the car is tinted. But, it's all about what you like!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always thought the strips look bad and they are a dead giveaway the car is tinted. But, it's all about what you like!
I think the E is like a woman with a big f'ing forehead and the strip adds a little something to it. I think the tints are a dead give away that it is tinted lol ummmmm YEAH

·
Registered
541 Posts
we also tinted our front driver & passenger window to match the rest of the OEM tint... looks much better IMO
yours looks great... i just wouldn't be able to deal with 5%...it's hard enough to see at night as it is... :-(

·
Registered
173 Posts
5% is dark! I'm thinking about doing another 35 over the rear and 20 up front. I'm pretty sure putting anything over the stock is going to make those windows useless anyway.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
5% is dark! I'm thinking about doing another 35 over the rear and 20 up front. I'm pretty sure putting anything over the stock is going to make those windows useless anyway.
Nope, not at all. I put 20% over the back windows and they're fine at night and during the day. It's not as bad as you think. Looking in is wayyy different than looking out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At night backing up is a little funny lol but I just put the windows down. Driving though isnt as bad as you would think at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts