Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ntb.com/promos.aspx?p=12&save=/discounts/coupons/12/supersale/

Mostly east coast to mid-west.

Huge Buy 2 Get 2 Free Event from March 11th to 14th from 7 to 11AM!

Tires*
Buy 2 Tires Get 2 Free on select tires from 7 AM to 11AM. Requires purchase of premium installation package and precision alignment.

From 11AM to close, Buy 3 Tires and Get 1 Free. Requires purchase of premium installation package and precision alignment.*

Cars, trucks, vans, wagons, SUV's! We have the right tire for you! Sale tires include:

* Cooper Lifeliner GLS! An all season 60K miler for cars, wagons and minivans!
* Falken ZE-329! 60K performance radials in sizes up to 18 inches!
* Cooper Discoverer LSX! A premier 65K mile tire for trucks, vans and SUV's!
* Yokohama AS530! A 60K performance tire.
* Yokohama Geolandar HTS! A 60K tire for trucks, vans & SUV’s.
* Yokohama TRZ! An 80K passenger tire.
* Need more? Ask about our Buy 2 Get 2 free brand name all-terrain tires also available!

(if you need an alignment anyways, this might be the deal for you)

·
Registered
590 Posts
sounds good...but how much is this PREMIUM installation and PRECISION alignment that you have to purchase??
someone who's onto them, good work.

if it sounds too good to be true, then it must be... gimmicks are for suckers. alignment checks are always a scam... even an alignment at a chain store is crap most of the time. they're so cheap b/c they cut their costs on labor. at best you get a toe and go and you're lucky if the steering wheel is strait when they're done.

Firestone's business strategy is to smash and grab, they expect 75% of their customers to never come back through the door. so get every dollar you can the first time. they plan their locations with numbers of disposable customers. how many chain repair shops do you see off the beaten path?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the last deal I'll post. It's just not worth it trying to help out people here.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
This is the last deal I'll post. It's just not worth it trying to help out people here.
LOL
There's nothing wrong with trying to help ppl by posting a DEAL.
BUT
You highlighted the requirement for an alignment, and most ppl here know that changing tires doesn't require an alignment. Therefore, it's not really a deal.
Honestly, I thought that you were pointing out the flaw in their deal, and I think that others did too....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts