Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all you NE E people. I wanted to invite any one in the area of Albany that might be interested in coming down for the lights on the park meet. I know that the list of people that are going have known each other for a long time and well we have become a family of sorts. if your interested in meeting us feel free to privet message one of the following
CAI88
Justinb845
Wyldmoonwoman
or
Ramblerdan

One of us can give you details on where we are going to be going and if you wanted to meet us along the way.

We welcome anyone that might be wanting to go but think that being that we might be a little overwhelming do to the fact that we seem very close in nature we don't bite and well like to have fun.

So if your interested please join us

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we only bite you :zombie011:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I only bite after dark:035:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Go for it, it's worth the plunge :) Met this group for the first time down in West Virginia :twisted:, should have run while I still could ;-) but they reeled me in and I haven't looked back since :grin:!! They are a great group of people and made me and my other half feel very welcome. If your in the area this is the meet to go to, it's at a public place so everyone is on mutual ground. I know I was hesitant about going to someone's house for a meet so here's your chance... Come out and have some fun with us!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I randomly bit :zombie001:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
You are staying at my house Dom:039:

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and people wonder why we cant get new blood around here.....
I bite when ever I want to
:zombie010:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I promise to only bite of huge chunks and chew well in between bites.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I don't bite! I volunteer to make breakfast for anyone staying over in town...brunch of sausage gravy and biscuits with fresh fruit and make your own eggs and toast (because I can't cook it all!),,,AND MIMOSA'S OR CHAMPAGNE PUNCH! Maybe BLOODY MARY'S too!

·
Registered
553 Posts
and those that have been here know I can seat 22 at my dining tables...so the more the merrier

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
I don't bite! I volunteer to make breakfast for anyone staying over in town...brunch of sausage gravy and biscuits with fresh fruit and make your own eggs and toast (because I can't cook it all!),,,AND MIMOSA'S OR CHAMPAGNE PUNCH! Maybe BLOODY MARY'S too!
Now you got me hungry! Why doesn't anybody fun live near me so we can do stuff like this? :-( :x

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 35 Posts