Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been contacted to see if we can assist in getting two saint bernards and two cats transported to their new home. Here's the deal, this is NOT a 'rescue' run per-say. It is a family moving from Alaska to North Carolina that needs a way to get their pets to the new home.

The plan is to ship them by air to Raleigh / Durham Airport and from there transport them to Asheville, NC. Since they are just a couple of smaller (105 - 110 pound) saints and two cats they should easily fit in the element without issue (rear seats up though). But the distance and time required is just way more than I really want to deal with by myself if I can keep from it.

I said this wasn't a 'rescue' run, and it isn't - it is a paid job - but it can help save a dog or two directly. I want to donate whatever money comes from this directly to the NC Saint Bernard / Golden Retriever Rescue, NCSBGRR. The rescue has been hurting this year for funding - just like everyone else - and this should fund at least one dog's vet work and stay in rescue.

So, what do you guys think? Is anyone interested in blowing away a Saturday (tentatively scheduled for August 1st) helping to haul a couple of dogs and even cats around North Carolina? :confused:

Yea, this is an experiment in the proper use of to/two/too
:D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Benny, good luck on finding someone for this transport!!

If my job application goes through, my position will be increased (in still the same lab) with a bit more money. I will keep you and the NCSBGRR as my priority (as I always do with the Saints and Goldens :)).

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Still need help?
Might be a bit far for me but
This is in the original post:
So, what do you guys think? Is anyone interested in blowing away a Saturday (tentatively scheduled for August 1st) helping to haul a couple of dogs and even cats around North Carolina?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.