Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can hear a little more air moving rushing (small hiss sound) and can feel that it has a performance boost while driving ---- punch and go is better.

I'm going to follow up with a MPG report -- if interested!!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
of course we're interested, especially if the report comes w/ pictures. <grin>
I can hear a little more air moving rushing (small hiss sound) and can feel that it has a performance boost while driving ---- punch and go is better.

I'm going to follow up with a MPG report -- if interested!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, it has to be an improvement when you can feel it in the rump :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
^^Very nice choice ziggie.:) I have the same K&N Typhoon kit,except mine is the blue powder coated version.I really like mine too.:cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Intake

I modded my 04 E pretty well. Good Job. Now couple that with anice High flow exhaust, an Acura tl RBB intake manifold and some suspension work...You'll be suoer psyched!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like my next move :)

Do you have a part number for the Acura tl RBB intake manifold that you put on your E......... and is there anything special I should know installing it?

Do you think we might have to Dynojet it after....... or will the ECU auto adjust after a few days of driving?

Thx
-Zig

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The story on my MPG after CAI

I like the newly available power the K&N typhoon CAI kit made and the throaty noise but my MPG has dropped from (a before) average of 23.4 to 20.5 ...... but I'm keeping it on. :)

Did you'll get the same MPG change.... ? :confused:

Another question, (as i turn the car off) i can hear a flame out popping noise (for lack of a better explanation) as the engine turns off and think it's coming from the K&N, nothing has happened but I'm curious.

·
Registered
58 Posts
RBB intake manifold thread

EOC RBB intake manifold thread found at:

http://www.elementownersclub.com/for...ad.php?t=43059

It also has a link listed where the swap out was done on an Accord K series motor with detailed photos and info.

I am working on this one now for my son. We did the Fujita Short Ram Intake on it this week.

Ken TN

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ken;

I'd like to see that article but the link kick's me to the home page ?

Never mind Ken, i did a search and found.......... almost too much info. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts