Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and anyone else involved in putting the 2006 big E-vent together, we just want to say thank you. You guys spent countless hours of your time setting everything up and it turned out great. It was nice meeting everyone. We look forward to next year.

Donnie and Leigh
(fendray26 and wife)

·
Registered
627 Posts
I ditto Fendray's statement. Truly a wonderful experience and you guys did a great job. What a swell bunch of people!! Thanks for all the time and effort...and the fun!! Take care everyone and hope to see you next year!
Roberta
(STELLA!!!)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Good Times.

fendray26 said:
...and anyone else involved in putting the 2006 big E-vent together, we just want to say thank you. You guys spent countless hours of your time setting everything up and it turned out great. It was nice meeting everyone. We look forward to next year.

Donnie and Leigh
(fendray26 and wife)
Ditto - Nice to see all the E pEople!:cool:

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
I too want to thank Tom & Julie & everyone else who worked on the meet. It was a great time and can't wait until next year's meet in Vegas. We really appreciate the hard work everyone put in. :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
It was great to meet Tom, Julie and Larry. They are also all wonderful folks. It is a pleasure and an honor to work with them as a mod on this board.

Thank you for all your work and what you contribute to this community.

·
Registered
882 Posts
DITTO,great time,great people, and great fun. THANKS

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Tom, Julie and Larry......thank you. Have you already started working on next years event???? I had a good time.....:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Tom, Julie and Larry,

What a fun time. You guys worked so hard to make this meetinga huge success.

A big Thanks from hopefully your new Canadian friend Andrew.

What a great bunch of people. A great vehicle brings together great people.
One can only imagine the kind of people who would have attended a meet for the Ford Pinto. Doesn't bare thinking about.

I really hope to be in Vegas next year. Not sure if I will drive or fly.

Tom, remember if there is anything you need me to help with graphically, please just ask and I will help in any way that I can.

Thanks your the best
Tardis

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tom and Julie , Larry, thanks for all your hard work, glad you finally had a chance to hang out with us goofballs, we had a great time as usual, of what i remember anyway. The other misfits left my house about 930 this morning hope they all have a safe trip, until next year. Mamma T

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tom, Julie and Larry....you all did a fantastic job with the meet! I had a great time for the 2nd year in a row....even as the tag-along significant other! It was nice to see people from last year again and so much fun to meet new people.

Maybe one of these years I'll have my own E to drive there! :)

Jean (ShaneS's girlfriend)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
In the unlikely event anyone was worried this old _____ didn't make it home safely, I haven't so far...spending time on the way home with friends. They switched ISP's, and it took us collectively, half an hour to even log onto the interntet (duh, they don't have a Mac). I'll be certain to deny any participation once I can freely post from my own computer in another day or two. OK, tongue removed from cheek - thanks to T-Mac and the gang of renoun for another great get-together. Those of you who could only participate pictorially, shame on you. We all had fun in spite of ourselves and each other, and no Elements were harmed in the filming of these events!

P.S. I claimed my tires didnt' rub? Once past the 675 pound "official capacity" or four person limit, yes, my tires DO rub. What, it's me who's always told the people who wanted to carry five people they were out of line? OK, so I carried six. Shhhhhh.....

·
Registered
627 Posts
hownowcb said:
P.S. I claimed my tires didnt' rub? Once past the 675 pound "official capacity" or four person limit, yes, my tires DO rub. What, it's me who's always told the people who wanted to carry five people they were out of line? OK, so I carried six. Shhhhhh.....
yeah, yeah, yeah, this was all my fault. I know. I just wanted to get the hell out of downtown!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Tom, Julie, & Larry...I know you have read it several times, but thank you so much for such a fun E-Vent! BigT & I had a blast and look forward to next years meet. The group of people that were there this year, as well as last year, was impressive. Such a wonderful bunch of people! I can't wait until next years meet & hope to get together with some of the people we met this year meet before the next one.:-D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts