Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm only 13 (and obviously can't drive yet) but I know what I want my first car to be! Sunset Orange Pearl, 2WD, 5-speed manual shift (my grandfather taught me how to drive on his old manual truck), EX, with remote entry system and a roof rack. I think there were some other accesories but I can't remember them. All my friends hate the element :p.

I'll be driving the 2007 E (if they're still making it then, and if I can convince my parents to pay for most of it :wink: ), and I hope they don't make THAT many changes to it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
[quote:56e9254bee="daSlinky"]I'm only 13 (and obviously can't drive yet) but I know what I want my first car to be! Sunset Orange Pearl, 2WD, 5-speed manual shift (my grandfather taught me how to drive on his old manual truck), EX, with remote entry system and a roof rack. I think there were some other accesories but I can't remember them. All my friends hate the element :p.

I'll be driving the 2007 E (if they're still making it then, and if I can convince my parents to pay for most of it :wink: ), and I hope they don't make THAT many changes to it![/quote:56e9254bee]

I'm hopin' to keep my 'E' alive and well for my daughter, who has about 5 years until she can even get behind the wheel. She loves it, so I'll try my best to keep it nice for her.

Just tell your parents to buy one now and give it to you when it's time!!!!

tony j.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm not sure why your friends hated it so much but the kids in my block can't keep their eyes off it, especially the kid lives accross from me.

Even if they don't make the E in 2007, since it is a Honda, I'm sure they still be around for you to buy one that is used.

"IT'S A HONDA" is that how they say it?

Sweet Dream to you and good luck,

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:c0ffc611cf="toekneejay"]
I'm hopin' to keep my 'E' alive and well for my daughter, who has about 5 years until she can even get behind the wheel. She loves it, so I'll try my best to keep it nice for her.

Just tell your parents to buy one now and give it to you when it's time!!!!
tony j.[/quote:c0ffc611cf]

I already told my 11 going on 12 y.o. that he will be getting his license in the Element - but he'll have to get one of his own if he wants one :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would die for an E if I were a young teenager right now.
This will be dating myself but this was my first car: 1970 Ford LTD!
Of course I quickly moved up to the sportier 1973 Ford Pinto (laughing yet??!!)
Back then, anything on wheels that ran was considered a trophy....
:lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My husband and I don't have children yet, and are not planning on having any for years, but we will be keeping a "cherry", classic, unrestored 1990 Civic for him or her......are we evil or what????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
22 Posts
[quote:9dd16a11b8="StLouisPenguin"]My husband and I don't have children yet, and are not planning on having any for years, but we will be keeping a "cherry", classic, unrestored 1990 Civic for him or her......are we evil or what????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote:9dd16a11b8]

My first car in 1987 was a 1972 Pinto...It was ceratinly a car with character....and fold down back seats! ;-) No offense to you all, but when my kids are teenagers, they will never have a car where you can fold up the seats and have room to "sleep" in the back. :lol:

B

·
Registered
61 Posts
Penguin,

I think it's a nice idea, that model civic had good looks and may be a 'classic' in 20 more years. By then you could put vintage tags on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts