Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Camp Creek campground in the Mt. Hood national forest cmaping for a couple days. I leave the rear seats at home when it's just two of us.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
I'm trying to imagine the fresh and cool air.

Such wonderful memories you are making for your son. Do you all hike and fish up there?

I'm from Hood River and my sister has a place at Government Camp (Collins Lake Resort). She tortures me with Sunday night recounting of her weekend hiking/mountain biking/paddling adventures.

I am green with envy! Thanks for posting pics.

:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am orange with envy! Looks cool and refreshing.... it's soooo hot here in Florida :evil: I use my cabana also. in May it was so hot I just put mosquito netting around the rear. HC, I loved your recent pix also; from the 4th. that looked amazing as well... Buffy

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
I am orange with envy! Looks cool and refreshing.... it's soooo hot here in Florida :evil: I use my cabana also. in May it was so hot I just put mosquito netting around the rear. HC, I loved your recent pix also; from the 4th. that looked amazing as well... Buffy
Thank you. I've considered road-tripping to the Keys but keep getting scared off by reports of mosquitoes.

:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The weather was quite nice. Upper 70s during the day and 50s at night. We did get to go on one nice hike through the forest. We found this lean-to about 3 miles into the middle of nowhere....

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts