Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have kept the wheels in great condition but just noticed a few small chips I would like to address. Anyone got a paint that is a good match?

·
Registered
834 Posts
I used a Nissan touch up marker on my OEM silver Element wheels, colour Brilliant Silver, 99998PK23

I will get some pics of the wheel where I touched it up, unfortunately on my one wheel the wheel weight had scratched off the paint pretty bad so its more than just a little knick

·
Registered
834 Posts
I had cleaned up my wheel and removed the flaking paint, touched it up with this marker and this is what it looks like after a salty winter here, I will have to remove more paint that has started to flake and touch it up again to show you how well this touch up marker works

here is the before from a year ago, sorry its not a good shot of where the paint is flaking on the left but the only pic I have

this is what the wheel currently looks like

will clean it up and touch it up again and post another pic

·
Registered
834 Posts
I scraped off the flaking paint and touched it up with the touch up marker, didnt have time to sand it down and make it look good and smooth, will do that later. The colour match is not bad, its just rough looking because the wheel is a bit oxidized where that wheel weight used to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts