Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw a pic up of my Element towing my Honda Big Red I just purchased last month. I borrowed my dads trailer which is 6.5 x 12' landscape trailer with a drop gate and big red weights in at about 1400lbs. The Element did fine but you could tell it was back there. Right now Im in the market for an aluminum trailer which will cut the weight down to about half of a steel trailer.

And I wanted to post just one more of Big Red up close. Its got the build quality of anything else Honda makes and its about the size of the element and I joke with people saying it drives just like one, which I think it kinda does

·
Registered
847 Posts
Nice...man they've come a long way since the Honda 70 3-wheeler. If I had a buck for every mile I put on my Honda 90 3-wheeler back in the late 70's, then the 110 and 200 I had in the 80's. I threw so much abuse at those things and they just begged for more. Buried them to the fender in mud, then filled up the tires and floated them across a creek. :D Now they're practically as heavy as trucks and nearly as functional. Trailer it behind the E, then hook the trailer to it and pull as much as it weighs without balking. Wish I had the property to make use of one these days.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
I just wish I had the money to afford one
No joke, my Dad's Kodiak cost more than my 1st truck! But then again it's 4x4 and has a winch...which my truck didn't. :???:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Back when I was growing up a Big Red was a 3-wheel ATC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts