Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Charlottesville, VA during the second week of June and I have never seen a town with so many Elements.

What town do you think has the most Elements. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Honolulu Hawaii

Honolulu! Haven't seen any other town so I could be biased :D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Good question;
My town has aproximately 4,500 people.

When I first got mine, I never saw another one in my town or even the surrounding towns, now, we have;
(2) SOP's
(1) CK
(1) GG
(1) KM
(1) Royal Blue?
(1) SSM
I occasionaly see a Rootbeer and NBP drive sown my road, but not sure if they live here.

I think thats alot for a small town:D

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Maybe East Liberty Ohio? I don't know if that counts though.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
definetely columbus, Oh. close to east liberty. I have family there. Last time I came to visit for xmas, I saw so many Es.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
What's the process these days to start a town somewhere? We should develop a town where Elements and ONLY element drivers are allowed! There would be only one dealership in town, and only one vehicle type sold, one repair shop, and the rest of the city would be food, drinks, and mostly modification shops for the E.:D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Per Capita I think Missoula is getting there. It is impossible to drive across town without seeing a minimum of there. And when I park downtown there is at least one parked on the same block. It seems like they are taking some of the glory away from all of the damn Subaru Outbacks.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Good question;

When I first got mine, I never saw another one in my town or even the surrounding towns, now, we have;
(2) SOP's
(1) CK
(1) GG
(1) KM
(1) Royal Blue?
(1) SSM
I occasionaly see a Rootbeer and NBP drive sown my road, but not sure if they live here.

Okay...now I'm nervois to drive through SL for fear of monitoring from Jojo. THat's quite a detailed report there Jojo!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Okay...now I'm nervois to drive through SL for fear of monitoring from Jojo. THat's quite a detailed report there Jojo!
Same here.

Plus, I would think Liberty had the most E's .
Also, I see more XB's in my neck of the Beach (take out Woods) here in San Diego.
They look cute just sad that there not as fast and furious as an Element.:lol:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
You forget, every weekend I make the town rounds in my golf cart, I know where EVERYBODY lives!:D
O'boy.:?: I'm good - I promise?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Without a doubt it's the "City of Angels" (Los Angeles). I see about 25 E's a day and I only drive up and down the Ventura Freeway.

·
Registered
140 Posts
What's the process these days to start a town somewhere? We should develop a town where Elements and ONLY element drivers are allowed! There would be only one dealership in town, and only one vehicle type sold, one repair shop, and the rest of the city would be food, drinks, and mostly modification shops for the E.:D
This sounds like Wolfsburg in Germany. Except they have a town based on VW. Wow it is a great idea to do with the E, it was so nice there! (although I am a bit partial to air-cooled VW's!):):lol:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Tons in Atlanta, none in Michigan. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good question;

(2) SOP's
(1) CK
(1) GG
(1) KM
(1) Royal Blue?
(1) SSM

i see that just on the base here everyday, with 1.5M ppl here in Vegas, there's probably thousands, I see at least 100 different ones a week...

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Having been to the LA area several times as well as quite a few other places around the country my guess would be in and around the Los Angeles, CA area has the most Elements. Long Island would run a pretty close second.
I would have to agree as one time I was on Sunset Bl and counted around 12 in a couple miles. I could have handed out a lot of EOC cards.:D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Per capita.. Virginia Beach has the most Elements, after checking with all the Honda dealers in Hampton Roads, they tallied up some numbers. So far I have to agree, every day I see atleast 5-10 just in my drive to and from work.
I saw a Kahki last night and tagged it. (I want a Kahki so bad).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts