Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been going around the car/truck clubs community if anyone is interested. My Dodge Truck club will be making a showing to support those who are less fortunate this holiday season. I know this might be short notice but it would be nice to see some "E's" represent and show that the club is about helping the community's. Prez (Ed) your call if you want the "E's" in on this one.

TOYS FOR TOTS DEC 6 ,2008

they are meeting at 9:00 a.m. at kapolei k mart and rolling out around 10:00 a.m , organizers are asking that if you could purchase your donations at k mart that day in support & patronage it'll be more than welcomed......they will head out to kaneohe marine base where we will drop off the donations at the flag pole there inside of the marine base.......

so at the meet up you will need to see " cocomo " to check in & get your pass to get on base .......also at the end of the route everyone will have to exit the base after they drop of their donations due to security reasons.... hahahaha so that means cruise after the drop off right ?

so come on out & show your support !!!!!!! thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm Interested!

Please keep us posted on the details, we would love to come out ... and if any other HEOC folks are showing up for it. It would be nice to meet some of our fellow dEviants!

We also hope to be doing the two wheeled version through Waikiki Sunday morning!

Mahalo,

Wolfman

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Thanks Pele, Unfortunately we usually suspend meets until the end of Dec. Usually it's a very busy time and schedules are usually tight.There was talk about doing a Toys for Tots meet earlier but it didn't pan out. I will extend your invitation and see who bites =).

·
Registered
890 Posts
TOYS FOR TOTS DEC 6 ,2008

they are meeting at 9:00 a.m. at kapolei k mart and rolling out around 10:00 a.m , organizers are asking that if you could purchase your donations at k mart that day in support & patronage it'll be more than welcomed......they will head out to kaneohe marine base where we will drop off the donations at the flag pole there inside of the marine base.......

so at the meet up you will need to see " cocomo " to check in & get your pass to get on base .......also at the end of the route everyone will have to exit the base after they drop of their donations due to security reasons.... hahahaha so that means cruise after the drop off right ?

so come on out & show your support !!!!!!! thanks

My weekends are going to be pretty much a wash until after the holidays, sorry. I will not be able to represent/roll. Hopefully, other HEOC'ers will reply.

~ A hui hou

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I'll see about coming out. Pretty good chance I will. I have a couple toys I never sent off to my niece and nephew that I can donate. :D
Their loss is somebody else's gain.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Ok, so nobody but pelement and I are showing E-pride I guess. Sitting here in the k mart parking lot posting on the EOC on my phone. There's a TON of cars and people out here. All different makes. One big happy family. Guess the jurassic-E and I will hold it down for the EOC. :)

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Well, I was the lonely E rolling around during that entire shindig.
I ended up cruising up to the marine base with the Scion Evolution guys. :)

Cool guys. They let me ride along the back of the pack. I tired to work my way a couple cars deep but it didn't pan out that way. :)

Good time, LOTS of cars. Saw a couple GT500's, TWO Skylines and just a bunch of nice cars in general. Too bad the H badged boxes weren't better represented.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Ok, so nobody but pelement and I are showing E-pride I guess. Sitting here in the k mart parking lot posting on the EOC on my phone. There's a TON of cars and people out here. All different makes. One big happy family. Guess the jurassic-E and I will hold it down for the EOC. :)
"E-Pride" ?? uhhhhh that sounds a bit errrrrr uummmmmm yeah..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was nice meeting you today Islandsi, sorry I had my big truck today. Its too bad there weren't more E's out today, better planning next year I guess. I do have contact with the guy who ran everything this year, so I can give a heads up for next years run when it comes out. The head guy contacts the club leaders and holds a meeting every year to plan this thing.

It was nice to see someone from the club show their colors today and represent!

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I wish I could make the next one, but I'll be knee deep in snow around this time next year. :(

Pretty good time though. Everybody should really make an attempt to make it next year. Good times.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And it was also a good cause! Im sure there are going to be some pretty happy kids Christmas morning.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mahalo for Representin'!

Sorry boys and girls, but the biological need for sleep overwhelmed my best intentions! Dj'ed at Nashville Waikiki until the wee hours and didn't get home until almost 6:00n am.

Would still like to contribute in some way civic-minded way if another occasion comes up. Especially hope to meet all the HEOC members soon.

Mele Kalikimaka!

Wolfman

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Wolfman The HEOC will probably start up with our meets in the middle of January so just check the boards. Hope to see you at our next meet and welcome to the EOC...cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts