Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there have been any models or other toys made of the Element (or Model X)? I've been looking for one recently, and swear I remember seeing a diecast one a year or so ago of the Model X.

·
Registered
894 Posts
There have been some on E-bay that were created for the product launch by Honda. Bid prices went up on them quite quickly tho.

·
Registered
914 Posts
No diecast model was made by Hotwheels or Matchbox. Maybe a Johnny Lightning or some other brand. My guess would be to take a look at Japanese diecast cars.

Iskie was right, Honda made bigger models, but damn they were pricey. Maybe you can get someone to do a mod to a hotwheel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
man, I thought I was the only one looking for small scale models, I swear I cant find them anywhere. I have to have one on my desk at work... may sound silly but I miss my E, I made a little calendar of different looking elements...alas...not enough (do I need help?)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nope, I get the same withdrawal symptoms. I have had to leave my "E" alone twice for two day trips just in this first week!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I just want a toy E for my 3 year old nephew.....ever since I bought the E when I go to visit my brother up in Chicago my nephew comes running to the window when I pull up and yells "Dee Di's Truck is here" (he has a hard time saying Auntie....so it comes out Deee)

The kid is a car fanatic....he has about 200 matchbox and other toy cars!

But I also have to admitt that I toowould like a mini E for my desk at work.....on the bright side I was at Target the other day and they already have a remote control Mini Cooper....so maybe the E will be next!

·
Registered
12 Posts
the only ones that i've seen so far are 1/64 scale, aka hotwheels size....nothing good like 1/18 scale (almost a foot in length)

I'm waiting patiently. I already have my 1/18 scale 20" rims with spintek centers. haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.