Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 07 SC and haven't picked it up from the dealer yet but it already has some wheels on it that I don't want. I bought the car because the price was so good it wouldn't be a big deal to get some new wheels and tires and sell the wheels it has on it. But it would be much easier to simply trade straight across for some stock wheels....preferably SC wheels but I'd consider some EX wheels with good tires to get me by. The current wheels aren't my taste and frankly I would give them away if I had a set of SC wheels to put on.

So if anyone would like to meet up for a straight trade for these wheels I'd be more than happy to...I'll be driving it back from Lubbock, TX next weekend so it'd be convenient for you to meet me on my way to Little Rock. Of course any time after that would be fine to.

Not sure about the specifics of the wheel brand (I'll get the dirty details in the morning) but they appear to be chrome 20" wheels with Nitto NT555 tires wrapped around them. Unsure of the mileage but they look like at least 50% of the tread is still left. If anyone recognizes the wheel brand please let me know!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I saw this on ebay a couple days ago, I too was not ompressed with the wheels, butvsomeone will probably straight trade you, good luck and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you gentlemen....

yeah, totally not my style or taste but I saw the future potential of it rather than the tacky additions (don't get me started on the pedal covers) :facepalm:

if I can't get rid of them before I get back to Little Rock I know for certain someone around here will snag them for their Honda. I see so many 'donks' and riced out rides that somebody will want them.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all the "chromey chrome" that's on it is getting ripped off. The pedal covers will get tossed out the window on the freeway, the trim will be garbaged before I even start the engine, the wipers will be trashed before I leave Lubbock and the wheels will hopefully be given to someone who likes that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Oh fa sho!!!! :D

glad to see you found one. i bet the guy that traded this one in thought he deserved more for it caue of those wheels like the other guy you were dealing with. welcome to the forum now that you are an owner.

·
Registered
541 Posts
well, the tires are not cheap... so if you have a hard time selling/trading the bling bling. Just rip off the tires and sell them... they look like they are in great shape. GL

·
1,049 Posts

I sent you a PM last Sunday about the rims. Did you get it I haven't heard back from you.

Do you have the information on the rims and tires yet?

What brand are the rims?

What size are the tires? (other than just 20 inch)

I am going to send you another PM with my contact info.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts