Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about doing this for a couple of days now and I have decided to go for it.

The Idea behind this thread started when RocketDog was generously giving away a couple of left over stickers. That brought on the thought of:

What if we started a thread where we could trade stickers for free?

The only cost is postage and the sender would pay for that because it’s only like 41 cents.

I have had a few people say its a good idea, so what do you think?

Would you be willing to trade stickers?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a bad idea or its already been tried once.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I love me some stickers. I've got a bunch sitting around. I'm in.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
As the Irish say.............Brilliant!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, lets get this party started.

Anybody want a certain sticker? I have unlimited resources for most outdoor stickers. Mountain Hardware, The North Face, Merrell, Chaco.

I also have some golf stickers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've got hella outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding sticks. Anybody looking for anything specific? I'd like the mountain hardware die cut bolt... Mine got murdered off my old car:(

I've got some steeze die cut arteryx stickers, some bubble spyder stickers and plenty of others. Two gallon size bag overflowing. <---Thats what tradeshows are for!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have actually been avidly on the hunt for any black surfing/ski/snowboarding stickers. I love to surf and am working my way into skiing/boarding (damn move up north) and want a few black surfing/boarding decals for my rear window. If anyone has any they think may work, by all means, shoot me a PM!

I used to collect tons of surf stickers and stickers from shows and left them with a friend that covered a TV for a shop in FL. I think this is a great idea, especially an E.

Anyway, thanks everyone and kudos for the idea.

eSquare.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
McNasty if you PM me with the address I will send you a Mountain Hardware Die Cut.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump: Want to make sure everyone sees this thread.

Sent a few PM's and will be sending out a few stickers this week.

If you want any kind of sticker or have stickers that you want to get off your hands then just post and someone (Me) will more than likely taken them off your hands.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone PM'd me the other day about a North Face sticker. Can you PM me again please I have deleted the pm and need your address. Sorry.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I know this isnt a sticker, but thought it would be of interest to trade. I dont have any good stickers but could use some for my new E. Willing to trade this:

I have a bunch of pens, they were from Honda from a promotion. They are the floaty type, but these are cool because the floatie is an Element, which goes up and down. On one side of the glass it says 'Honda Car Care Days' and the other with the floatie E says 'Road Trip 2005'.

They are brand new in plastic. I think they all write in blue. The colors I have are red (close to TRP), green (brighter than kiwi), yellow, white and black (NBP my color). The E is the same color in each pen, its the bottom piece that came in different colors.

Let me know if any of you E lovers are interested :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does anyone have any Euro decals lying around that they don’t want?

The Oval shaped decals that have initials or something like that in the middle.

These are examples I don’t really want these particular stickers:

images1.jpg images2.jpg images.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lookin...

Got a nice OBEY and an Andre The Giant Has a Posse sticker I'd trade you for a nice Burton die-cut?

I've got hella outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding sticks. Anybody looking for anything specific? I'd like the mountain hardware die cut bolt... Mine got murdered off my old car:(

I've got some steeze die cut arteryx stickers, some bubble spyder stickers and plenty of others. Two gallon size bag overflowing. <---Thats what tradeshows are for!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I know this isnt a sticker, but thought it would be of interest to trade. I dont have any good stickers but could use some for my new E. Willing to trade this:

I have a bunch of pens, they were from Honda from a promotion. They are the floaty type, but these are cool because the floatie is an Element, which goes up and down. On one side of the glass it says 'Honda Car Care Days' and the other with the floatie E says 'Road Trip 2005'.

They are brand new in plastic. I think they all write in blue. The colors I have are red (close to TRP), green (brighter than kiwi), yellow, white and black (NBP my color). The E is the same color in each pen, its the bottom piece that came in different colors.

Let me know if any of you E lovers are interested :grin:
I don't have any stickers but I have a few extra Matchbox Elements in green, orange, or black. I would trade one for one of those sweet floatie pens!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lost.. or VOLCOM

My OBEY offer goes for you too ESquare if you have a phat Lost.... or Volcom stickers laying around...?

I have actually been avidly on the hunt for any black surfing/ski/snowboarding stickers. I love to surf and am working my way into skiing/boarding (damn move up north) and want a few black surfing/boarding decals for my rear window. If anyone has any they think may work, by all means, shoot me a PM!

I used to collect tons of surf stickers and stickers from shows and left them with a friend that covered a TV for a shop in FL. I think this is a great idea, especially an E.

Anyway, thanks everyone and kudos for the idea.

eSquare.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I love stickers and have a ton to trade, though I don't think most people would want the ones I have to trade. They are mostly of old bands that I used to like. Or stickers that I picked up at concerts, record stores, or trade shows.
I am looking for a couple simple stickers, and will pay for them if need be...
North Face Logo
Life is Good logo
just the font logos, no pix of anything

1 - 20 of 151 Posts