Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says,

Want to trade my LX wheels and tires for your EX wheels and tires. I use to have the EX wheels and when I lifted the car, went with a more off-road look so they were put on.

Specs- LX wheels, sprayed gunmetal grey. Yokohama Geolander AT-S tires in 235-70-16 size. The tires looked great on the car before I lifted it and did when I lifted it. No rubbing of any sort, mount up perfectly. Tire is an all terrain tire. Have had them on the car roughly 15k miles, rated to 40k.

Looking for a set of EX wheels with good tires. Please don't offer up your wheels with bald tires, just looking to put the car back to stock so I can sell it. On top of the trade, looking for $100.

So, your wheels with good tires and $100 for my wheels wrapped with 235-70-16 all terrain geolanders.

Lift is also coming off the car this week, so that will be up for sale along with a few other misc. parts I don't need (table legs, pvc bed, DIY window shades, etc.)

Pics of the car

Without lift

With lift

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ya man I've been looking around here for people that want to trade via CL, haven't had much luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
what happened oheycheckmeout? I read your postings on your lift project just about a week ago- I realize it was done a while back- but your puttin it back to stock and selling... out of love with the Element? Just curious, I've wanted one for a few years and bought a wreck I'm restoring; what's the main reason for the sale?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Parted out the element just to sell. Moving on to a smaller car, need better gas mileage as I'm commuting a lot more. Going to miss the element though. Handing over the keys on Friday-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts