Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this:

Real pictures tomorrow for those interested. :)

2010 GT. My seventh Mustang.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Looks great. Saw a article for the 2011 Mustang Gt and its coming with a over 400 HP 5.0 but I am sure its not the old pushrod motor.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great. Saw a article for the 2011 Mustang Gt and its coming with a over 400 HP 5.0 but I am sure its not the old pushrod motor.
I read all about the 2011 and decided I could save $10k or more by getting this 2010. I would hope I can make 100hp for $10k. :lol:

The new setup is a 32V DOHC 5.0L All-Aluminum V8 with mounts for a supercharger in the block (already!) and a six-speed.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, a v8 car is always nice to have. I don't know what it is about the new mustang, they just dont do it for me, I think the fox bodies are still the best mustang, but thats from a Camaro guy. Have fun with it, Get a exhaust-PRONTO!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
You'll miss it when you need to go to Ikea!
:razz:
Sweet Ride!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Very nyce. I love Mustang's they are my favorit American car (I also think the Fox II chassis are the best style) but that's caus I have a 88 5.0 LX.. Had it since hi school.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Congrats, complete change in use and direction !

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Very nyce. I love Mustang's they are my favorit American car (I also think the Fox II chassis are the best style) but that's caus I have a 88 5.0 LX.. Had it since hi school.
In High School I had a 67 and I like that style the best. GT 390. More HP then tires back then. The new style I think looks pretty damn close and I am not a new Ford fan but I like it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Absolutely Slimerdogs, I like the restyle for the classic look and new technology. They did get it pretty damn close

1 - 11 of 11 Posts