Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so thank you burtch for the idea of a small transformation thread.

pic 1 OEM wheels on 60 series tires and skunk2 lowering springs.
pic 2 my missed 15's on the skunk2's
pic 3 the 20's before the plasti
pic 4 after plasti
pic 5 after the teins finally got put on.

only had her 2.5 years and love every bit of this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
That second picture looks rugged, actually it's a close call but I think it's my favorite. (at least in pictures, its my favorite)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The biggest issue with those were I couldn't keep the box clean cause they stuck out so far. But they did have that rugged tough look

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
looking good. It's cool to see the transformation step by step. You just need one last pic with about 2 inches of gap between tire and fender removed. :grin:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks burn yours is one of my inspiration rides. The rears aren't revalved yet even at this gap I still hit the fenders a lot I've got the fronts all the way down now

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice pics,it is cool to see how your is coming along. Looks great !

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Slobadon. Just buy some ramps. $58 at Pep Boys and drive up. Easy to get under and plenty stable. My E is about 5" off the ground at the gas tank guard. Handles like a go kart and rides really nice. I am careful with speed bumps but that is about all. Wouldn't change it for anything. Doesn't bottom out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the gibson. Enough sound to make me happy not to much to sound like a ricer going down the road

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Glad to hear you still like it. I've been meaning to pull the trigger on one for a while. Other things keep popping up.

About those ramps, see then I'd have to put those somewhere. GF wont have it in my apt, too bulky for the 4runner. My folks have a set, but I'd rather not rely on them. I'm in the market for jackstands, but then I still loose that curb hopping ability! Lowered E's sure look nice though.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Glad to hear you still like it. I've been meaning to pull the trigger on one for a while. Other things keep popping up.

About those ramps, see then I'd have to put those somewhere. GF wont have it in my apt, too bulky for the 4runner. My folks have a set, but I'd rather not rely on them. I'm in the market for jackstands, but then I still loose that curb hopping ability! Lowered E's sure look nice though.
Cmon Dood, I got a set of Eibach pro Kits for sale right now. Join us brother:lol:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
found one of the originals

so here is the transformation of the front end thus far.
pic1 OEM
pic2 Plasti dipped
pic3 new headlight surrounds
pic4 new headlights and freshly painted plastic panels

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heres some of the interior

ok so here is some of the interior changes.
pics 1,2,3 are when i went with a red kind of overspray theme. :( not like so i changed them
pics 4,5 went to black. much better.

i have since changed and painted the rings black and like it even more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
headliner and upper plastics

so this is the rest of the interior. i like the handles and visors and overhead bin grey still breaks it up and lets it not be so dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and finally the tail of it

so this is my E's rear end.

pic1 OEM
pic2 side by side w/forever black
pic3 finished forever black
pic4 tinted tails w/forever black old bumper insert
pic5 new middle rear bumper insert