Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am willing to do this run all by my self this week. But I'd LOVE some help if anyone of you would like too.

She's a 2yro female Pit who was literally left behind the very day her family moved out of their home. They said that was the day they found out they couldn't take her and their 2 pugs with them to the new place. :rolleyes:

She has a foster home waiting for her in New York City, so anyone willing to help?

Thanks,

~Kerri

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i would love to help anyone that is trying to give pits a good home and fights for them as you are, but i live in florida. i wish you luck though and keep at it.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Kerri,

I can help ya, what day were you thinking about? I have been off on Tuesday & Fridays so this week should be the same. Will know for sure tomorrow. If your trip is on another day you always have a place to crash with me. I'm 20 minutes from the George Washington Bridge. I'll pm you my info.

Gaily

·
Registered
660 Posts
Check with Wyldmoonwoman. I think she's around New York and does pit bull rescues.

Best of luck with your transport and post some pictures for us when you're done.

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Kerri,

I can help ya, what day were you thinking about? I have been off on Tuesday & Fridays so this week should be the same. Will know for sure tomorrow. If your trip is on another day you always have a place to crash with me. I'm 20 minutes from the George Washington Bridge. I'll pm you my info.

Gaily
Hey Gaily and Kerri,

If you need to borrow my crate, just let me know. Not sure when the transport is going to happen but It's available if you need it. I'm away after August 31.

Just a thought.
jurn

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys,

As of right now, I still have no information! :-x Which is making this run very hard. So, once I have more information I'll post again.

Gail, I got your info and I'll definitely be in touch once I get up that way.

Jurn'z, thanks for the offer of the crate, but I have one for her to travel in and I assume her foster home has one for her to use while she's there. But I'll double check that part.

Thanks for the thought!!

~Kerri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts