Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the quality of the Elemmat tray liners, but am concerned about Elemmat's customer service. It appears from the forums that customers have had difficulty reaching them in the past, and emails I have sent to 2 of their email addresses have been returned as undeliverable.
I also posted a question about contacting them in the Elemmat specific forum (http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62908) and have not received a reply.

So I'm moving on. What other companies produce a dash tray and cup-holder liner that is similar in quality to the Elemmat? I'm having some difficulty finding one through both the EOC search and regular internet.

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a set of these:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-ELEMENT-EX-LX-DX-03-08-Cup-Liner-Mats-Tray-Pad_W0QQitemZ130382547181QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1e5b67c8ed

I'm very satisfied with them. I have no experience with the Elemmat but I know that these are good quality and fit perfectly, and they were shipped promptly. I notice your E is a '10 and these are for '03-'08, however. I don't know if they make them for '09-'10 but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I bought the same kit as daoud for my 07' SC and i'm very satisfied,shipped very fast too.

Bert

·
Registered
510 Posts
They should be fixing the email issue. I notified them via phone when i called about my elemat order. The phone number is still good and if you need to contact them via email specifically try [email protected]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Car Coasters from Ebay

I had a set of them on my 07 and they were great. They don't make a set for the 09-10 (yet?), however all but the console coasters will work perfectly. I have a set in my E now.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Elemmat Shipping

Hey all,

Just to let you know, I can't be everywhere all at once... and although providing the elemmat and support products to the Element community as well as others is rewarding and something that I love as a division of our company - I try to address issues etc. when I can. I don't follow EOC like I used to, one because I traded mine in on a Ridgeline and another because the product has been out there and time tested that we don't really get too many questions about them...

We did experience a glitch in our mail servers due to spammers that took our mail down for about 2 days, but we switched servers and everything is back to normal... depending on how you define normal :)

Oh, and nothing comes close to the quality of the Elemmat tray liners, nothing. They are a great accessory that is functional and looks great... plus when you have all your windows down, you don't have to worry about the Elemmat version blowing out the window like the ones I've seen from other people.

They also have a money back guarantee, and although they are a little bit more than others, they ship free. And on top of that, if you use the EOC10 discount code you'll get an additional 10% off.

Drive safe, have a great day!
Tony

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
How does these floor mats compare to the OEM floor mats available from HandA (and others)? I've been thinking of orcering the OEM mats and cargo tray from HandA but am curious about folks' thoughts on the pro's/con's of the OEM mats vs. the Elemmats and any other alternatives out there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts