Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into members of the So Cal Chapter at The Hat in Brea today. As you can guess, I'm a big USC Trojans fan and 2x alum.

I have a Tango Red 2008 Element, which I use for football tailgate parties, commuting, and my firearms hobby. She averages 23-24 mpg, with occasional spikes to +35 mpg with sustained highway driving. My dog loves the car too.

It was great meeting members of the So Cal chapter today. Hope to meet more of you guys real soon.

Fight on!
Rex a.k.a. Trojan

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, Trojan!

Nice pic! Not the usual pic of the E or dog that is normally required of new members, but I am not complaining. Pic of hot cheerleaders works for me anytime. ;-)

Although expect to be harassed by Jojo for a pic of your E, and by Gisele for a pic of your dog some time soon though so be ready. In the meantime, you can post more pics of hot cheerleaders. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The Tango Red Element is mine and is named Traveler after the horse that graces home USC Trojan games:

And the dogs:

And more cute gals enjoying my favorite fall hobby: USC Trojan Football

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
It was awesome meeting you Rex/Trojan! Awesome TRP E you have, and love the USC Cheerleaders shot, haha! Welcome to the SoCal Chapter! :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Go Trojans, beat PSU

Welcome to the Club, I look forward to meeting you at one of the future Meets, Heck, maybe we can have a Element Drill Team in the Rose Bowl Parade.

I too am a Trojan Fan (especially Football),But it has gotten so difficult as my Daughter decided to attend UCLA last year( I nearly cried). At first it was Ok, but now I can't even wear any USC shirts or hats when she comes home. (there goes 1/2 my wardrobe). I hope she'll cut me some slack during the Rose Bowl.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome to EOC Rex, and it was a great meet in Brea, just always watch the Board for the next meet and maybe bring the cheerleaders next time:D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Fellas,
Sorry I missed out on the Meet and Eat today. Work called, and I am trying to finish up on a few projects before the end of the year.

Trojan, welcome to the So Cal Chapter. I am also a big fan of the USC Trojans and have been since the late '60's. Hope to see you at some of the upcoming meets in 2009.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Rex... I'm glad you found us on line! It was fun hanging out with you at "The Hat" yesterday and I look forward to seeing you at future Meets! I'm with rest of the guys, feel free to invite your friends to some of our meets! ;-) :D You will love the EOC, and you already fit in with the SoCal crew!!!! "Fight On!!!!"

Chief

1 - 10 of 10 Posts