Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to track down a 4wd 5speed manual EX in Ohio (Green, silver mist or shorline mist). The dealer I'm working with says he can't find any across 4 states, and there's a three month lead time if I order one. I'm ready to buy now. Is he smoking crack? Am I being unrealistic? Will I have to settle for the 2wd version? (He's got one in stock.)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Same reality in the Seattle area. Three months may be a bit of an exaggeration (shop around), but they are rare. I hope to see mine in July.

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:a9de11aaac="reedpc"]I'm trying to track down a 4wd 5speed manual EX in Ohio (Green, silver mist or shorline mist). The dealer I'm working with says he can't find any across 4 states, and there's a three month lead time if I order one. I'm ready to buy now. Is he smoking crack? Am I being unrealistic? Will I have to settle for the 2wd version? (He's got one in stock.)[/quote:a9de11aaac]

Don't settle for anything you aren't 100% satisfied with. I almost got the automatic. Nothing wrong with the automatic mind you but since I now own an EX AWD 5 speed manual I would have kicked myself from here to the West coast had I settled for something else. I waited 3 months and it was well worth the wait.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts