Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So like everyone else i wanted a AWD 5MT but up here in Canada there are 0 for sale. I needed a vehicle for camping this year and ended up buying the only one available in my area a 2007 Element SC.

Long story short I want to put a lift and 30s on the SC. Has anyone put normal EX struts on a SC? And can anyone confirm a lift kit like the Aerogenics lift kit would fit on a SC?

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
So like everyone else i wanted a AWD 5MT but up here in Canada there are 0 for sale. I needed a vehicle for camping this year and ended up buying the only one available in my area a 2007 Element SC.

Long story short I want to put a lift and 30s on the SC. Has anyone put normal EX struts on a SC? And can anyone confirm a lift kit like the Aerogenics lift kit would fit on a SC?
That will be cool, i been thinking about lifting my SC as well...

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
937 Posts
Welcome to the EOC elementscoffroad! :)

The SC model was lower that a regular Element to begin with, and had 18" wheels versus the usual 16". And there are some other suspension differences as well. But I'm sure it has been done!

Since every Element owner wants to do their own individual changes, you may want to do a search in the "Off The Beaten Path" or the "Do It Yourself / Mods" sections on this site for more info.

And show us some pictures of your new Element when you get a chance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for all the replies! I just thought since the sc has the sway bars and better handling to paired with some nice struts it would be a good combo.

I think I will try getting some bc coil overs just trying to find a place in Canada that will custom order longer ones like some people have managed to do on the forum.

I also messaged that person on Instagram to see what he did.

I will definitely post some pics once I get a chance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for all the replies! I just thought since the sc has the sway bars and better handling to paired with some nice struts it would be a good combo.

I think I will try getting some bc coil overs just trying to find a place in Canada that will custom order longer ones like some people have managed to do on the forum.

I also messaged that person on Instagram to see what he did.

I will definitely post some pics once I get a chance.

·
Registered
27 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts