Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bolt pattern on the throttle body is different than say a normal k series throttle body. The easiest thing to do would be change the stock sc throttle body to a SI throttle body and hope that it's the same because it's drive by wire. My guy knows the skunk 2 bolts right up to the civic SI throttle body but mine is different for some reason. Does anyone have any advice on what to do. Can i just change the throttle body and will it run the same or does someone make an adapter for my 2007 element sc throttle body. Very depressed someone help:-(

·
Registered
793 Posts
There is an adapter for the DBW tb setups. That manifold is made to fit the rsx drive by cable tb, which DOES have a different bolt pattern.

ALL the DBW TB setups(incl. the huge acura ones) all bolt up to the RBC (06+civic si manifold) and the RBB manifold(06+TSX)

Your solution is one of two things.

a. Get the TB adapter from skunk2

b. Use one of the OEM k series IMs I listed above, and sell the skunk 2 manifold, make more power, bolt right on, and put money back in your pocket for some other mods.(you might have enough for an intake;-) )

my .02

·
Registered
56 Posts
There is an adapter for the DBW tb setups. That manifold is made to fit the rsx drive by cable tb, which DOES have a different bolt pattern.

ALL the DBW TB setups(incl. the huge acura ones) all bolt up to the RBC (06+civic si manifold) and the RBB manifold(06+TSX)

Your solution is one of two things.

a. Get the TB adapter from skunk2

b. Use one of the OEM k series IMs I listed above, and sell the skunk 2 manifold, make more power, bolt right on, and put money back in your pocket for some other mods.(you might have enough for an intake;-) )

my .02
Thanks for all your contributions man.

What do you think of the RRC IM found on the Civic Type R here http://rbcpackages.com/home/products-2/rrc-manifold/ do you think this will bolt on directly on the E without modification?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts