Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turkey dinner
So how did you Thanksgiven fest turn out?
mine the directions stated to cook the turkey from frozen for 6 hr.
Good thing I use a thermometer It was done in 4.5.
Corn bread was soupy having it for round two of turkey. Forgot to make the sweet potatoes those will also be round 2.
We are now stuffed ans the dogs are eyeing the left overs

·
Registered
997 Posts
still has about 2 1/2 more hours to go....

It is torture reading about people eating already (and looking at the dinner table full of food above). I guess I should have started earlier.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Good thing I am in a rolling chair on wooden floors... Dinner was great, MaryBeth couldn't have done any better. (No thin crust here) Hey Ted, plenty of leftovers:D

Bob

·
Registered
859 Posts
good food, i was so stuffed i almost fell asleep on my 2 hr drive home. we had 2 turkeys, a giant ham and every typical side, and 8 pies, banana pudding and dutch oven peach cobbler for desert.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Our food was particularly good this year, and somehow I managed to bring empty Tupperware with me ... the 'rents were kind enough to let me bring a serving home for tomorrow. It was fun to hang out with the fam and it seemed like we all stayed later this year, enjoying the company. Mom really nailed the stuffing ... can't wait to get hungry again so I can eat it!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Turkey, Cranberry/Apple Stuffing, Buttery Mashed Potatos, Mashed Sweet Potatos w/Pecans, Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole, Large Whole Wheat Rolls, Home Made Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, Bumbleberry Crunch Pie (From Betty's), Mulled Mead and Cold Oktoberfest Beer:D
I think now I can live on stored energy until New Years.:p

·
Registered
529 Posts
This fine bird and the appropriate sides.... including egg nog w/ Captain Morgan.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
What? We were suppose to make pictures first?? :)

Been eatin' Turkey, Chicken, Ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, cake, pies... you know all the typical goods for a couple of days now. I'm stuffed, and honestly the pups are pretty happy too.

We even had carrot cake for breakfast today. :)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
We had Thanksgiving yesterday (friday)--Fried Turkey & ham a variety of sides and desserts.
Most of the family was there--my dad has a new girlfriend--Now I gotta get used to that-------:-|
The stuffing was NAAAASTY! I was feeding my leftovers to Tank when my dad's girlfriend walked up to me and asked if Tank could eat her leftover stuffing----I pointed down at his plate where he had eaten everything BUT the stuffing, and said "nope" --we both laughed:lol:

Nothing leftover for us to take with us on our camping trip:mad:My family are a bunch of PIGS!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
275 Posts
AWW MAN! i ate way to [email protected] much!!! I made the mistake to eat some "cookies" b4 dinner to highten my sense of taste, bad idea, i was using the rolls to sqeege every last bit of anything off of my plate!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Deep fried turkey and the usual sides. Leftover turkey and leftover rolls will become SOS tonight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts