Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose I should officially turn in my Mid-Atlantic EOC membership card and claim my Northeast one, since Bluebeard now carries a New Hampshire plate. :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
your in trouble now LOL welcome to the real funny farm.
Why the move?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Welcome! but we know the real reason you left the Mid Atlantic.....

Attachments

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Welcome, but the NE card is the same. They're all nuts, I tell ya, Mid-Atlantic and / or the NE. Cut from the same mold.

We're all one bunch of crazies on the eastern seaboard.

But welcome anyway.

jurn

p.s. poor ki wi

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to NH!

The motto on the NH license plate is "Live Free or Die".

We've lived here for 11 yrs now, and love it. Enjoying our rights and our freedoms while we can, and every trip to Walmart includes an ammo purchase! Lots of vanity plates in NH, they don't bother to check for international slang terms....ChiefSilverBack will know this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not really surprised that more ppl haven't pick up on the Boll-X yet!!

btw - it was really great meeting you two last weekend! Hope we get a chance again sometime! Make sure you get hold of Jurn, and get put on the mailing list!

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
ahhhh, Boll-X , you're my kind of folks.

I think you should hang a gun rack in the rear window as well.

You def should come next year to Jurn's Jamboree IV. You fit right in.
I'll be in August 2010.

jurn

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The motto on the NH license plate is "Live Free or Die".
I actually read that they're discussing changing the motto because "Our State portrays an unfriendly message that every individual has to succeed on their own, rather than count on a support system for assistance".

New Hampshire is one of the only places on the planet where there WILL be opposition to the implications of that idea. I'm home. I truly am home.

We've lived here for 11 yrs now, and love it. Enjoying our rights and our freedoms while we can, and every trip to Walmart includes an ammo purchase! Lots of vanity plates in NH
I've got one on my E. I love the concept of self-ownership so I got SLFOWNR. My wife thinks it's "SUNFLOWER". It could have been worse if I'd tried to do Bluebeard.

Hrm... that guy likes Blue Birds!

Welcome! but we know the real reason you left the Mid Atlantic.....
I hear he doesn't even own an E! MADMAN!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts