Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're actually getting the notice up early this year, can you believe it!?

It's.........

Twilightzero's

Annual

:evil:.......:evil:.......Bonfire.......:evil:.......:evil:

Extravaganza!!

"It's that time again!"

"Time to blow bubbles in our spit?"

"No no no, it's time to announce this year's bonfire party!"

That's right, you're all once again invited to our annual bonfire party and campout on our farm land near Black Earth, WI! We've spent the year working our works mightily out in the forest and have a number of new things this year, including:
  • Tent spaces!
  • Multiple bonfire piles!
  • a HUGE stack of logs for the back fire pit!
  • Dueling potato guns!

...and so much more! There will be more food than you can eat, more drink than you can drunk, and more fun than you can handle! We're even working on some new fun troublemaking, such as a fixed mount remote-trigger potato howitzer, a flaming pumpkin launcher, and things we can't tell you about yet!

So come one, come all, we'd love to see you there! More details will be posted as we get closer, but feel free to ask any questions and/or abuse me here and I'll answer all as best I can!

Hope to see lots of people this year!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Questions

1. Are u on drugs this morning???? Or a caffine overdose?

2. Is this an Adult Fall Break event??? (Like kids' spring break)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Twi, you've picked the absolute worst possible day for your shindig. I'm standing up in my best friend's wedding that day.

One of these years I'll make it out there for that (although I'm glad I missed last years, since I met Lonnie at the party I went to instead... :D)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twi, you've picked the absolute worst possible day for your shindig. I'm standing up in my best friend's wedding that day.

One of these years I'll make it out there for that (although I'm glad I missed last years, since I met Lonnie at the party I went to instead... :D)
Sorry man, that was about our one and only date available this year. I would've personally liked to do another halloween bonfire, but that didn't work out due to a number of reasons.

Don't worry though, it's still a fair ways off and there's lots of time for them to have multiple breakups and reconciliations. And if it gets called off, haul your friend out for a weekend of partying and commiseration :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
873 Posts
sounds like a good time for all.but kinda far for florida peapole,with the time zone thing. have a checken samitch fer me.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
941 Posts
15 hours 900 miles
Love to come but a tad too far.
Be sure to call Justin :)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Jake drove over last year, then again he's a bit closer than 15 hours too :rolleyes:

And I believe we called Justin last year too :evil:
Justin will need to be drunk dialed, it's his favorite drinking passtime :D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Maybe it's staring me in the face somewhere but...WHERE exactly?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Black Hole something or other....it actually says it in the first post :D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I believe somewhere around here:
That's right, you're all once again invited to our annual bonfire party and campout on our farm land near Black Earth, WI! We've spent the year working our works mightily out in the forest and have a number of new things this year, including:
Should I post a google maps link too? :rolleyes:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=black+earth,+wi&sll=41.976662,-91.673155&sspn=0.302194,0.727158&ie=UTF8&z=15&iwloc=A

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Should I print it out in braille and snail mail it on down? Maybe with one of those 3-D raised topographical maps? I bet I could whip up a quick diorama too! :lol:
Oh come on, only a DVD with animated images of the area including directions from my front door will do. Then, I jusd put that circle thingy in da slot and it talks and shows pictoors to me on how to get there.
3-D topo's are always nice though...:cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
In the beautiful DRIFTLESS AREA of Wisconsin.
I always get this image of someone in a sci-fi movie saying "we banned him to the driftless area for eternity. forever on the Black Earth"

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In the beautiful DRIFTLESS AREA of Wisconsin.
I always get this image of someone in a sci-fi movie saying "we banned him to the driftless area for eternity. forever on the Black Earth"
It really is a gorgeous area, pictures don't do it justice. But here's a few pics of the general area for pale comparison:

The hills are all extremely steep (30-45 degrees) and solid rock. A lot of the trees grow straight out of the sides of the rock formations:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Twilightzero speaks the truth. That area is just another beautiful part of this fabulous United States of America.:)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts